Every year at holiday time, CSR posts a gift suggestion guide. This year’s list has ideas that can go toward your personal loved ones, and it has several that have a professional touch for company gifts. The one thing in common with all of the ideas is a lower price point – big on thought, low on cost!
Here we go:
- iPhone charging bracelets
- Branded pop sockets for the back of smartphones
- Passes to iFly (indoor skydiving) for a truly unique experience
- Passes to Top Golf for another great experience gift (this is also a wonderful destination for team outings)
- Custom glass bottle from ShareaCoke.com
- Homebaked goodies that are beautifully wrapped
- Stack of hand-painted blank greeting cards, wrapped in ribbon
- Homemade coupon books that are customized for the receiver – just make sure you can make good on your services! Some ideas are babysitting so a couple can enjoy a date night, a car detailing that you do yourself, going grocery shopping, organizing a room together, doing a chore that they really dislike, etc.
- Photo magnet or framed photo of a special occasion
- Unique chocolate bars – wrapped up in a beautiful ribbon or funky gift bag
- Handmade bookmarks for your book lovers – some even have little spots for a small photo inside or you can decorate with beads or paint
- One idea came from a dear friend: At Christmas, each person writes what they would give to each other if they only had $5 AND if they had all the money in world. The recipient actually gets the $5 gift and the thoughtfulness that their big dreams are acknowledged.
And a most thoughtful gift that bears repeating – a donation to a loved one’s or colleague’s favorite charity. We’d love to hear your ideas for low cost, big impact gifts – feel free to comment below. Happy holidays from all of us at CSR!