Daily life has certainly been turned upside down in the last two weeks. Parents have learned to homeschool their children as teachers pivot to providing virtual assignments. Families are spending much more time together than they are used to. Store shelves are empty on certain aisles. Fears of not only coming down with COVID-19, but also of infecting others lead us to compulsively wash our hands and wipe down surfaces. Headlines signal the economic effects of this pandemic, and they are increasingly grim. This is our new normal, at least for the next few weeks or months.
How can a strategic planning and implementation consultancy like CSR help your firm or business in this time of tremendous uncertainty?
- We can remind you to breathe and give you perspective. This is a tough situation; it’s not the end of the world. Sharing with you (after you have taken a breath!) what others are doing, best practices, etc. is a key way to help.
- We can help you modify your digital marketing strategy to address the current reality. Don’t have a digital marketing strategy? We can work with you to develop and deploy one.
- We can provide an unbiased sounding board to help you find the opportunities in the current climate and to shore up your business to withstand the effects of the economic changes. Change is inevitable – environments like the one we are in provide us cover and an excuse to execute changes we have been thinking of doing/know we should be doing.
- How can you judge which opportunities are worthwhile? We recommend you use your Mission, Vision, and Values as your litmus test. If you have never written these down, we can lead you through a virtual express strategic planning session that will guide you to determine these and to examine your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT Analysis). Part of our super powers include the ability to synthesize all of these tools into a practical means to run your business.
- We can go through your budget and help you prioritize expenses and apply for lines of credit as needed. Don’t have a budget?? We can help you create one and move forward from there with the data you need to make decisions. Knowledge is power and developing the knowledge is on the critical path!
We have created a free questionnaire that will help you identify your most pressing needs: CLICK HERE to request the questionnaire.
Did you know CSR originated as a crisis management consultancy? We have helped others through positive and negative crises.
Let’s talk; we have embraced the social distancing protocols, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have lunch! Contact us for our virtual lunch – we’ll send you Postmates (or your favorite service from your favorite local restaurant) and then set up a Google hangout. Doing lunch is still a possibility!